Information Collection and Use
Killian’s Seamless Gutters and Killian’s House of Screens are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We do not intend to sell or rent your personally identifiable information to other companies or people, except as herein set forth. Killian’s will sell or share personally identifiable information about you with third parties under the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent to share the information;
- When we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- When we need to share the information with companies who work on behalf of Killian’s to provide a product or service to you;
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- When we find that your action on our web site violates our Terms and Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- Or when any future subsidiaries, affiliated companies or successor companies (resulting from a merger or acquisition) have a need for such information.
Killian’s collects personal information from its users in connection with the following:
- Online contact or other on-line transactions;
- Promotions, sweepstakes and contests; registration for membership in clubs;
- E-mail; sending of on-line cards; fulfillment of prizes;
- Mailing of postcards, promotional and other material to people who contact us;
- Tracking/verifying compliance with our policies, as well as with federal, state and local laws;
- Parties and event hosting or registrations and for internal marketing purposes.
When a user wants to e-mail us, we ask for the user’s e-mail address and comment only.
Killian’s may set and access “cookies” on your computer. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the web site, track the user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We may share aggregated demographic information with our business affiliates and advertisers. This demographic information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We use, or may use, an outside shipping company to ship orders and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not/will not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. We may contract with a third party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. Such third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Killian’s is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites not affiliated with Killian’s. When you leave this web site, you should read the privacy policies of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time, our web site requests information from users in connection with surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information. Information requested may include name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, age, and gender. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and to award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving this web site.
As your privacy is extremely important to us, we exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. As soon as we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Correction/Updating/Removal of Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes, or if a user no longer desires his/her personally identifiable information to be contained in our data bank, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. You can request correction, updating or removal of personal data by e-mailing our Customer Relations Department.
Notification of Changes
Acceptance of Terms by User